- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- GridBagLayout (java.awt)
The GridBagLayout class is a flexible layout manager that aligns components
vertically and horizonta
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Connection (java.sql)
A connection represents a link from a Java application to a database. All SQL
statements and results
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Top PhpStorm plugins