- Making http requests using okhttp
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- startActivity (Activity)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- Graphics2D (java.awt)
This Graphics2D class extends the Graphics class to provide more sophisticated
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- URI (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Identifier that identifies an abstract or physical resource,
as specified by RFC
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization