- Start an intent from android
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- startActivity (Activity)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Get (org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client)
Used to perform Get operations on a single row. To get everything for a row,
instantiate a Get objec
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization