- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- putExtra (Intent)
- setContentView (Activity)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Menu (java.awt)
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- Locale (java.util)
Locale represents a language/country/variant combination. Locales are used to
alter the presentatio
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Github Copilot alternatives