- Making http requests using okhttp
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getSystemService (Context)
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Timestamp (java.sql)
A Java representation of the SQL TIMESTAMP type. It provides the capability of
representing the SQL
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- ConcurrentHashMap (java.util.concurrent)
A plug-in replacement for JDK1.5 java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap. This
version is based on or
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Top Sublime Text plugins