- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- Graphics2D (java.awt)
This Graphics2D class extends the Graphics class to provide more sophisticated
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Timer (java.util)
Timers schedule one-shot or recurring TimerTask for execution. Prefer
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- Sublime Text for Python