- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- putExtra (Intent)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- ThreadPoolExecutor (java.util.concurrent)
An ExecutorService that executes each submitted task using one of possibly
several pooled threads, n
- AtomicInteger (java.util.concurrent.atomic)
An int value that may be updated atomically. See the java.util.concurrent.atomic
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Loader (org.hibernate.loader)
Abstract superclass of object loading (and querying) strategies. This class
implements useful common
- Top plugins for Android Studio