- Making http post requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- startActivity (Activity)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Iterator (java.util)
An iterator over a sequence of objects, such as a collection.If a collection has
been changed since
- Handler (java.util.logging)
A Handler object accepts a logging request and exports the desired messages to a
target, for example
- Annotation (javassist.bytecode.annotation)
The annotation structure.An instance of this class is returned bygetAnnotations() in AnnotationsAttr
- Top 15 Vim Plugins