- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getSystemService (Context)
- BufferedInputStream (java.io)
A BufferedInputStream adds functionality to another input stream-namely, the
ability to buffer the i
- FileWriter (java.io)
A specialized Writer that writes to a file in the file system. All write
requests made by calling me
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Random (java.util)
This class provides methods that return pseudo-random values.It is dangerous to
seed Random with the
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization