- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getContentResolver (Context)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- Collection (java.util)
Collection is the root of the collection hierarchy. It defines operations on
data collections and t
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- JPanel (javax.swing)
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Top plugins for Android Studio