- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getSystemService (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Response (javax.ws.rs.core)
Defines the contract between a returned instance and the runtime when an
application needs to provid
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook Extensions