- Making http requests using okhttp
- startActivity (Activity)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- URLConnection (java.net)
A connection to a URL for reading or writing. For HTTP connections, see
HttpURLConnection for docume
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Executor (java.util.concurrent)
An object that executes submitted Runnable tasks. This interface provides a way
of decoupling task s
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization