- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- UUID (java.util)
UUID is an immutable representation of a 128-bit universally unique identifier
(UUID). There are mul
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Table (org.hibernate.mapping)
A relational table
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo
- PhpStorm for WordPress