- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- putExtra (Intent)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Arrays (java.util)
This class contains various methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and
searching). This cl
- Filter (javax.servlet)
A filter is an object that performs filtering tasks on either the request to a
resource (a servlet o
- Best plugins for Eclipse