- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most
- TimerTask (java.util)
The TimerTask class represents a task to run at a specified time. The task may
be run once or repeat
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Top Sublime Text plugins