- Start an intent from android
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- JCheckBox (javax.swing)
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,
- Best IntelliJ plugins