- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- startActivity (Activity)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- Thread (java.lang)
A thread is a thread of execution in a program. The Java Virtual Machine allows
an application to ha
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- ReentrantLock (java.util.concurrent.locks)
A reentrant mutual exclusion Lock with the same basic behavior and semantics as
the implicit monitor
- Top Vim plugins