- Finding current android device location
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- findViewById (Activity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization