- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- putExtra (Intent)
- findViewById (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- BufferedImage (java.awt.image)
The BufferedImage subclass describes an java.awt.Image with an accessible buffer
of image data. All
- SocketTimeoutException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a timeout expired on a socket read or accept
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Cipher (javax.crypto)
This class provides access to implementations of cryptographic ciphers for
encryption and decryption
- Top plugins for Android Studio