- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- startActivity (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Calendar (java.util)
Calendar is an abstract base class for converting between a Date object and a
set of integer fields
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Filter (javax.servlet)
A filter is an object that performs filtering tasks on either the request to a
resource (a servlet o
- CodeWhisperer alternatives