- Making http post requests using okhttp
- findViewById (Activity)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- MalformedURLException (java.net)
This exception is thrown when a program attempts to create an URL from an
- URLConnection (java.net)
A connection to a URL for reading or writing. For HTTP connections, see
HttpURLConnection for docume
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HttpServletRequest (javax.servlet.http)
Extends the javax.servlet.ServletRequest interface to provide request
information for HTTP servlets.
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Top plugins for WebStorm