- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashMap (java.util)
HashMap is an implementation of Map. All optional operations are supported.All
elements are permitte
- TimerTask (java.util)
The TimerTask class represents a task to run at a specified time. The task may
be run once or repeat
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Join (org.hibernate.mapping)
- Best plugins for Eclipse