- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- startActivity (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- putExtra (Intent)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- EOFException (java.io)
Thrown when a program encounters the end of a file or stream during an input
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Collectors (java.util.stream)
- Github Copilot alternatives