- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- putExtra (Intent)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Time (java.sql)
Java representation of an SQL TIME value. Provides utilities to format and parse
the time's represen
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- JPanel (javax.swing)
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Top plugins for Android Studio