- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- putExtra (Intent)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- Table (com.google.common.collect)
A collection that associates an ordered pair of keys, called a row key and a
column key, with a sing
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Calendar (java.util)
Calendar is an abstract base class for converting between a Date object and a
set of integer fields
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions