- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileOutputStream (java.io)
An output stream that writes bytes to a file. If the output file exists, it can
be replaced or appen
- HashMap (java.util)
HashMap is an implementation of Map. All optional operations are supported.All
elements are permitte
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- Logger (org.apache.log4j)
This is the central class in the log4j package. Most logging operations, except
configuration, are d
- Top Sublime Text plugins