The latest update is that we’re introducing a 14-day free trial for our Tabnine Pro plan .
Tabnine users who upgrade to Tabnine Pro can get access to all the new, advanced code completion features we’re offering for a period of 14 days, including access to our next-generation, context-sensitive AI models, which enable a whole new experience in terms of code completions:
- Longer, smarter code completions
- Whole-line & full-function code completions
- Natural language to code completions
- Learns your coding patterns & style
- Ability to work in local mode, where your code never leaves your machine (this is great for companies that with extra-tight code regulations)
How the free trial works
Once you upgrade, you’ll be able to use Tabnine Pro at no charge for a period of 14 days. We’ll only start charging you once that 14-day period ends.
We’ve gotten incredible feedback so far from our dev community regarding the coding experience offered by Tabnine Pro, so we’re pretty confident you’ll want to continue using it once the trial is over.
That said, if you decide, for any reason, not to continue using Tabnine Pro, you can cancel it at any time during the 14-day period.